|Luke 9: 1 - 6|
|1||And he called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases,|
|2||and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal.|
|3||And he said to them, "Take nothing for your journey, no staff, nor bag, nor bread, nor money; and do not have two tunics.|
|4||And whatever house you enter, stay there, and from there depart.|
|5||And wherever they do not receive you, when you leave that town shake off the dust from your feet as a testimony against them."|
|6||And they departed and went through the villages, preaching the gospel and healing everywhere.|
- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- Pope Francis at Corpus Christi Mass says "Before the Eucharist, Jesus made the Bread, this humble Bread that contains the whole of the Church, we learn...to praise God..." with Procession - Full Text
- Powerful Prayer to Jesus in the Eucharist - The Litany of the Blessed Sacrament to Share!
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Dear Reader your Kind Assistance is Needed - Please consider any Donation we Need you Help!
- #BreakingNews Join Religious Freedom Week - Free Resources for Churches from US Bishops - Full Text
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
- #BreakingNews Christians are undergoing a Genocide as Revealed in New report by BBC