|John 6: 22
|22||On the next day the people who remained on the other side of the sea saw that there had been only one boat there, and that Jesus had not entered the boat with his disciples, but that his disciples had gone away alone.|
|23||However, boats from Tiber'i-as came near the place where they ate the bread after the Lord had given thanks.|
|24||So when the people saw that Jesus was not there, nor his disciples, they themselves got into the boats and went to Caper'na-um, seeking Jesus.|
|25||When they found him on the other side of the sea, they said to him, "Rabbi, when did you come here?"|
|26||Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, you seek me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves.|
|27||Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of man will give to you; for on him has God the Father set his seal."|
|28||Then they said to him, "What must we do, to be doing the works of God?"|
|29||Jesus answered them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."|
- Pope Francis says "This is how one becomes a true disciple of Jesus....: "Be merciful, as your Father is merciful" Full Text
- Happy Birthday JCE Catholic News World! 10 Year Anniversary of Catholic News reaching 200 Countries!
- Wow a Rosary Bowl to Fill the Nation with Prayer on August 21-25 in the Capital - Ottawa
- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- A Growing Community - St. Mother Teresa Syro-Malabar Catholic Church is Filled with Joy!
- New US Government Report Released on International Religious Freedom - Ambassador Brownback explains - Video
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!