|John 6: 16
|16||When evening came, his disciples went down to the sea,|
|17||got into a boat, and started across the sea to Caper'na-um. It was now dark, and Jesus had not yet come to them.|
|18||The sea rose because a strong wind was blowing.|
|19||When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near to the boat. They were frightened,|
|20||but he said to them, "It is I; do not be afraid."|
|21||Then they were glad to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land to which they were going.|
Catholic News World
- Holy Mass Online - Readings and Video : Monday, May 25, 2020 - #Eucharist in Eastertide - Your Virtual Church
- Wow Former Doctor turned Dominican Seminarian Returns to Hospital to Work putting Priestly Studies on Hold
- Why is May the Month of Mary - Free Resources - FAQ about Blessed Mary to Share!
- Pope Francis writes Letter Encouraging Everyone to Pray the Rosary while "contemplating the face of Christ" Full Text with Special Prayers
- Novena to St. Joseph - Miracle Prayer for Work and other Special Prayers
- Wow Latest Statistics show Percentage of Catholics in the World has Grown to 1.329 Billion People Globally
- Donate Today! SCROLL down to Read all the New Stories - Newspaper format - Donations are Welcome!