|John 16: 29
|29||His disciples said, "Ah, now you are speaking plainly, not in any figure!|
|30||Now we know that you know all things, and need none to question you; by this we believe that you came from God."|
|31||Jesus answered them, "Do you now believe?|
|32||The hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, every man to his home, and will leave me alone; yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me.|
|33||I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."|
Catholic News World
- Latest Statistics show the Catholic Faith in South Korea Grew from 3.9 to 5.86 Million People
- US Bishops Promote 9 Days for Life Prayers : January 21-29, 2020 with Free Resources - Pro-Life Prayers
- Happy New Year! 10 Easy Ways to make 2020 Peaceful! - Share and Change the World!
- Wow Thousands of University Students in Phoenix learn Evangelization from FOCUS with Nuncio, a Cardinal, Matt Maher and more! - Video
- SCROLL down to Read all the New Stories - Newspaper format - Donations are Welcome!