|John 21: 20
|20||Peter turned and saw following them the disciple whom Jesus loved, who had lain close to his breast at the supper and had said, "Lord, who is it that is going to betray you?"|
|21||When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, "Lord, what about this man?"|
|22||Jesus said to him, "If it is my will that he remain until I come, what is that to you? Follow me!"|
|23||The saying spread abroad among the brethren that this disciple was not to die; yet Jesus did not say to him that he was not to die, but, "If it is my will that he remain until I come, what is that to you?"|
|24||This is the disciple who is bearing witness to these things, and who has written these things; and we know that his testimony is true.|
|25||But there are also many other things which Jesus did; were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.|
- Pope Francis says "This is how one becomes a true disciple of Jesus....: "Be merciful, as your Father is merciful" Full Text
- Happy Birthday JCE Catholic News World! 10 Year Anniversary of Catholic News reaching 200 Countries!
- Wow a Rosary Bowl to Fill the Nation with Prayer on August 21-25 in the Capital - Ottawa
- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- A Growing Community - St. Mother Teresa Syro-Malabar Catholic Church is Filled with Joy!
- New US Government Report Released on International Religious Freedom - Ambassador Brownback explains - Video
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!