The Reverend Jean-Bernard Allard, P.S.S., former director of the French Sector National Liturgy Office of the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops (CCCB), died this past June 22 at the age of 83. His funeral is on June 30 at 10:30 a.m., in the Chapelle du Sacré-Coeur of Notre-Dame Basilica,
, followed by burial in the crypt of the Grand Séminaire of Montreal. He was ordained a priest for the Archdiocese of Montreal on September 21, 1957, and became member of the Sulpician Fathers in 1969. Father Allard joined the French Sector National Liturgy Office in 1976 as assistant director, and become director in May 1977. He continued as its director until the summer of 1987. Montreal
- Watch Archbishop holds Adoration in Notre Dame Cathedral and Catholic Priests pray with Laity outside during Satanic Mass - Video
- US Bishops' Chairmen Call for Change in Language and Rhetoric of All Americans - Full Text
- Head of Polish Bishops' Conference warning of LGBT "Respect for specified individuals cannot, however, lead to the acceptance of an ideology..."
- Breaking : Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin Signs 4 Enacted Pro-Life Bills - Protecting Babies with Heartbeats
- Be Kind - Donate Today! It's now Easier - just CLICK this Link - to help Catholic News World - Reaching over 200 Countries!
- Wow Knights of Columbus hold 137th Annual Convention - Reports $185.7 Million Donated to Charities
- US Fellowship of Catholic Scholars Conference in Canada - Register for Goodness, Truth and Beauty ... and the Encounter With Evil
- Wow ESPN story on Basketball Star Shelly Pennefather who left $200K contract to be a Cloistered Nun
- #BreakingNews US Bishops call for "responsible gun laws" after 250th Mass Shooting - Full Text