Luke 21: 20 - 28
|20||"But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near.|
|21||Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are inside the city depart, and let not those who are out in the country enter it;|
|22||for these are days of vengeance, to fulfil all that is written.|
|23||Alas for those who are with child and for those who give suck in those days! For great distress shall be upon the earth and wrath upon this people;|
|24||they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led captive among all nations; and Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.|
|25||"And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and upon the earth distress of nations in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,|
|26||men fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.|
|27||And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.|
|28||Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."|
- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- Pope Francis at Corpus Christi Mass says "Before the Eucharist, Jesus made the Bread, this humble Bread that contains the whole of the Church, we learn...to praise God..." with Procession - Full Text
- Powerful Prayer to Jesus in the Eucharist - The Litany of the Blessed Sacrament to Share!
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Dear Reader your Kind Assistance is Needed - Please consider any Donation we Need you Help!
- #BreakingNews Join Religious Freedom Week - Free Resources for Churches from US Bishops - Full Text
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
- #BreakingNews Christians are undergoing a Genocide as Revealed in New report by BBC