Nick Magnotti, was diagnosed with appendix cancer when 24 years old. Nick and Alyssa, his wife, asked God for a baby. Watch this beautiful message of hope and love that he recorded for his baby daughter while battling cancer. The cancer originated in his Appendix and has spread throughout his abdominal cavity, despite many efforts to curb the cancer's aggressive nature. Through all the treatments, multiple surgeries, intense heated intra-peritoneal chemotherapy treatments, seventeen rounds of systemic chemo and countless hours of excruciating pain - he continues to smile. Though doctors can no longer help him, the word he uses to describe how he feels now, is, blessed. Cancer overcame Nick and he was taken on January 7, 2014. He died peacefully in his wife's arms, from Cancer at the age of 27. This message will encourage you and others to be at peace during struggles and greet life with a Smile.... (Source: Youtube: Alyssa Magnotti)
- Pope Francis says "This is how one becomes a true disciple of Jesus....: "Be merciful, as your Father is merciful" Full Text
- Happy Birthday JCE Catholic News World! 10 Year Anniversary of Catholic News reaching 200 Countries!
- Wow a Rosary Bowl to Fill the Nation with Prayer on August 21-25 in the Capital - Ottawa
- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- A Growing Community - St. Mother Teresa Syro-Malabar Catholic Church is Filled with Joy!
- New US Government Report Released on International Religious Freedom - Ambassador Brownback explains - Video
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!