Nick Magnotti, was diagnosed with appendix cancer when 24 years old. Nick and Alyssa, his wife, asked God for a baby. Watch this beautiful message of hope and love that he recorded for his baby daughter while battling cancer. The cancer originated in his Appendix and has spread throughout his abdominal cavity, despite many efforts to curb the cancer's aggressive nature. Through all the treatments, multiple surgeries, intense heated intra-peritoneal chemotherapy treatments, seventeen rounds of systemic chemo and countless hours of excruciating pain - he continues to smile. Though doctors can no longer help him, the word he uses to describe how he feels now, is, blessed. Cancer overcame Nick and he was taken on January 7, 2014. He died peacefully in his wife's arms, from Cancer at the age of 27. This message will encourage you and others to be at peace during struggles and greet life with a Smile.... (Source: Youtube: Alyssa Magnotti)
Catholic News World
- Holy Mass Online - Readings and Video : Monday, May 25, 2020 - #Eucharist in Eastertide - Your Virtual Church
- Wow Former Doctor turned Dominican Seminarian Returns to Hospital to Work putting Priestly Studies on Hold
- Why is May the Month of Mary - Free Resources - FAQ about Blessed Mary to Share!
- Pope Francis writes Letter Encouraging Everyone to Pray the Rosary while "contemplating the face of Christ" Full Text with Special Prayers
- Novena to St. Joseph - Miracle Prayer for Work and other Special Prayers
- Wow Latest Statistics show Percentage of Catholics in the World has Grown to 1.329 Billion People Globally
- Donate Today! SCROLL down to Read all the New Stories - Newspaper format - Donations are Welcome!