Pope Francis was thrown a baseball hat the end of the General Audience in St. Peter's Square on September 24, 2014 in Vatican City, Vatican. Everyone present, especially his bodyguards, was smiling as the Pope agreed to try to catch the baseball. However, the ball slipped from his hands. The Pope signed the baseball and gave it back to its owner. A member of the Koeppel family from St. Edward’s Church in Palm Beach, Florida, threw the ball in the hope of raising money for their parish. (Image SHARE: Google Images/ABC)
- US Bishops' Chairmen Call for Change in Language and Rhetoric of All Americans - Full Text
- Head of Polish Bishops' Conference warning of LGBT "Respect for specified individuals cannot, however, lead to the acceptance of an ideology..."
- Breaking : Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin Signs 4 Enacted Pro-Life Bills - Protecting Babies with Heartbeats
- Be Kind - Donate Today! It's now Easier - just CLICK this Link - to help Catholic News World - Reaching over 200 Countries!
- Wow Knights of Columbus hold 137th Annual Convention - Reports $185.7 Million Donated to Charities
- US Fellowship of Catholic Scholars Conference in Canada - Register for Goodness, Truth and Beauty ... and the Encounter With Evil
- Wow ESPN story on Basketball Star Shelly Pennefather who left $200K contract to be a Cloistered Nun
- #BreakingNews US Bishops call for "responsible gun laws" after 250th Mass Shooting - Full Text