- Powerful Novena to the Most Holy Trinity with Litany and Chaplet Prayers to Share!
- What is the Holy Trinity - 10 Points you Need to Know about the Trinity from the Catechism, Bible and History
- Dear Reader your Kind Assistance is Needed - Please consider any Donation we Need you Help!
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Pope Francis at Pentecost Mass says " Holy Spirit, our harmony,...infuse your peace in the Church and in the world." Full Text Homily
- Top Hymns to the Holy Spirit for Pentecost to Share - Wow Breathtaking Music
- #BreakingNews Join Religious Freedom Week - Free Resources for Churches from US Bishops - Full Text
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
- #BreakingNews Christians are undergoing a Genocide as Revealed in New report by BBC
Monday, January 15, 2018
#BreakingNews RIP Dolores O'Riordan, lead Singer of the Cranberries - Dies at age 46 - who performed at Vatican
Dolores Mary Eileen O'Riordan was born on the 6th of September 1971 and died suddenly on the 15th of January 2018. She was an Irish musician and singer-songwriter. She led the rock band The Cranberries for 13 years before the band took a break in 2003, reuniting in 2009. Her first solo In May 2017, she declared that she had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Dolores Mary Eileen O'Riordan was born and brought up in Limerick, Ireland. She was the youngest of seven children. In 1990 O'Riordan auditioned and won the role of lead singer for a band called The Cranberry Saw Us In 2008, O'Riordan won an EBBA Award of the European Border Breakers Awards On 18 July 1994, O'Riordan married Don Burton, the former tour manager of Duran Duran. She is survived by her three children, Taylor Baxter, 20, Molly Leigh, 16, and Dakota Rain, 12. O’Riordan was also a step-mum to her ex-husband’s son, Donny, from a previous marriage. They then moved to Howth, County Dublin, and spent summers in a log cabin located in Buckhorn, Ontario, Canada. In August 2013, she returned to live in Ireland. She and Burton split up in 2014 after 20 years together, and subsequently divorced. She was raised as a Roman Catholic. Her mother was a devout Catholic and named Dolores after the Lady of the Seven Dolours. Dolores admired the late Pope John Paul II. After meeting him inside Vatican City, O'Riordan remarked: "[He] was lovely, very saintly. I was mad about him. I thought he really cared for the poor and he loved to meet the people. I saw him when he came to Limerick, when I was a kid. So it was pretty mindblowing to take my mum out to meet him." At the invitation of Pope Benedict XVI she performed at the Vatican's annual Christmas concerts in 2001 and 2002. She performed at the invitation of Pope Francis in 2013 as well.In 2006, O'Riordan was listed among the ten richest women in Ireland.On 10 November 2014, O'Riordan was arrested and charged in connection with an assault on an Aer Lingus flight from New York to Shannon. An air hostess and a policeman were assaulted and O'Riordan was held in custody following a visit to hospital herself. O'Riordan claimed to have been recovering and performed at a private event. On 15 January 2018, at the age of 46, while in London, England, for a recording session, O'Riordan died unexpectedly.
Please say a Prayer for her Soul....
Here is Dolores at the Vatican: