Bangui (Agenzia Fides) - "Monsignor Firmin was a key person in all the mediation processes to try and keep peace in Bambari, and was therefore known by everyone. His assassins cannot say they killed a person they did not know", local Church sources told Agenzia Fides in commenting the killing, on June 29, of Mgr. Firmin Gbagoua, Vicar General of the diocese of Bambari, in the center of the Central African Republic.
- Pope Francis says "This is how one becomes a true disciple of Jesus....: "Be merciful, as your Father is merciful" Full Text
- Happy Birthday JCE Catholic News World! 10 Year Anniversary of Catholic News reaching 200 Countries!
- Wow a Rosary Bowl to Fill the Nation with Prayer on August 21-25 in the Capital - Ottawa
- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- A Growing Community - St. Mother Teresa Syro-Malabar Catholic Church is Filled with Joy!
- New US Government Report Released on International Religious Freedom - Ambassador Brownback explains - Video
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!