- Powerful Novena to the Most Holy Trinity with Litany and Chaplet Prayers to Share!
- What is the Holy Trinity - 10 Points you Need to Know about the Trinity from the Catechism, Bible and History
- Dear Reader your Kind Assistance is Needed - Please consider any Donation we Need you Help!
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Pope Francis at Pentecost Mass says " Holy Spirit, our harmony,...infuse your peace in the Church and in the world." Full Text Homily
- Top Hymns to the Holy Spirit for Pentecost to Share - Wow Breathtaking Music
- #BreakingNews Join Religious Freedom Week - Free Resources for Churches from US Bishops - Full Text
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
- #BreakingNews Christians are undergoing a Genocide as Revealed in New report by BBC
Monday, August 6, 2018
Wow Watch a Video where Pope Benedict XVI calls for Elimination of Death Penalty
Recently, the Catechism has been altered to show that Capital Punishment is "inadmissible" to the Catholic Faith. This was already beginning to be proposed by Pope Benedict XVI who reiterated in his Post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation Africae Munus (19 November 2011; sec. 83):
"Together with the Synod members, I draw the attention of society’s leaders to the need to make every effort to eliminate the death penalty and to reform the penal system in a way that ensures respect for the prisoners’ human dignity. Pastoral workers have the task of studying and recommending restorative justice as a means and a process for promoting reconciliation, justice and peace, and the return of victims and offenders to the community."
Eleven days later in his General Audience (30 November 2011), the pope elaborated:
"I express my hope that your deliberations will encourage the political and legislative initiatives being promoted in a growing number of countries to eliminate the death penalty and to continue the substantive progress made in conforming penal law both to the human dignity of prisoners and the effective maintenance of public order."
In the following Video you can hear Pope Benedict XVI speak against the Death Penalty: