As part of the Synod on Youth, there was booklauch for“human failings of the institution itself, how can the faith of a young woman or man survive this maelstrom? How can we help the Church in this endeavor?” The pope offered him this advice, “Closeness, closeness works miracles, such as non-violence, gentleness, tenderness... These human virtues, which seem small, are capable of transforming the most difficult and terrible conflicts.”which gathers life stories of older people from more than 30 countries.The famous film director Martin Scorsese attended a book launch with Pope Francis. He asked the Holy Father how to deal with evil in society,
Catholic News World
- Holy Mass Online - Readings and Video : Monday, May 25, 2020 - #Eucharist in Eastertide - Your Virtual Church
- Wow Former Doctor turned Dominican Seminarian Returns to Hospital to Work putting Priestly Studies on Hold
- Why is May the Month of Mary - Free Resources - FAQ about Blessed Mary to Share!
- Pope Francis writes Letter Encouraging Everyone to Pray the Rosary while "contemplating the face of Christ" Full Text with Special Prayers
- Novena to St. Joseph - Miracle Prayer for Work and other Special Prayers
- Wow Latest Statistics show Percentage of Catholics in the World has Grown to 1.329 Billion People Globally
- Donate Today! SCROLL down to Read all the New Stories - Newspaper format - Donations are Welcome!