The Holy Father approved decrees for four women and five men. This brings them closer to Canonization.
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 the Pope met with Cardinal-elect Marcello Semeraro, Prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints.
- the miracle, attributed to the intercession of Blessed Giustino Maria Russolillo, Priest, Founder of the Society of Divine Vocations and of the Congregation of the Sisters of Divine Vocations; born on 18 January 1891 in Pianura di Napoli (Italy) and died there on 2 August 1955;
- the miracle, attributed to the intercession of the Venerable Servant of God Maria Lorenza Requenses in Longo, Foundress of the Hospital of the Incurables in Naples and of the Capuchin Nuns; born in about 1463 in Lleida (Spain) and died in Naples (Italy) on 21 December 1539;
- the miracle, attributed to the intercession of the Venerable Servant of God Elisabetta Czacka (born Rosa), Foundress of the Congregation of the Franciscan Sisters Handmaids of the Cross; born on 22 October 1876 in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) and died in Laski (Poland) on 15 May 1961;
- the martyrdom of the Servants of God Leonardo Melki and Tommaso Saleh, professed priests of the Order of the Capuchin Friars Minor; killed in hatred of the Faith in Turkey in 1915 and 1917;
- the martyrdom of the Servant of God Luigi Lenzini, diocesan priest; killed, in hatred of the Faith, in Crocette di Pavullo (Italy) on the night between 20 and 21 July 1945;
- the martyrdom of the Servant of God Isabella Cristina Mrad Campos, Lay Faithful; killed in hatred of the Faith in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) on 1 September 1982;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Roberto Giovanni, professed brother of the Congregation of the Sacred Stigmata of Our Lord Jesus Christ; born on March 18, 1903 in Rio Claro (Brazil) and died in Campinas (Brazil) on January 11, 1994;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Maria Teresa of the Heart of Jesus (born Celia Méndez y Delgado), Co-founder of the Congregation of the Handmaids of the Divine Heart of Jesus; born on 11 February 1844 in Fuentes de Andalucía (Spain) and died in Seville (Spain) on 2 June 1908.