Antoine Griezmann started his career with Atlético Madrid and then the Team de France but also his faith. Team France won the World Cup 2018 against Croatia with his help. Antoine was born on March 21, 1991 in Mâcon, France. Early in his career he was rejected by teams in France due to his small size. "By influence, I bathe in religion since childhood.... I continue, punctually, to light candles in the churches..."said Griezmann. Like some of his teammates his tattoos express faith; he has a tattoo of Jesus above a Christ the Redeemer statue, but also a set of rosary beads Rosary of the Virgin Mary, to whom he explains his mother often refers. His mother is a fervent Catholic. "I feed on all beliefs," said Griezmann. Antoine married his wife Erika Choperena from Spain in 2017. They have one daughter, named Mia, whom they recently baptized. His sister, Maud, was miraculously freed from the Bataclan attack in France. Antoine Griezmann did not fail to thank "the one who is above ...".
- Watch Archbishop holds Adoration in Notre Dame Cathedral and Catholic Priests pray with Laity outside during Satanic Mass - Video
- US Bishops' Chairmen Call for Change in Language and Rhetoric of All Americans - Full Text
- Head of Polish Bishops' Conference warning of LGBT "Respect for specified individuals cannot, however, lead to the acceptance of an ideology..."
- Breaking : Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin Signs 4 Enacted Pro-Life Bills - Protecting Babies with Heartbeats
- Be Kind - Donate Today! It's now Easier - just CLICK this Link - to help Catholic News World - Reaching over 200 Countries!
- Wow Knights of Columbus hold 137th Annual Convention - Reports $185.7 Million Donated to Charities
- US Fellowship of Catholic Scholars Conference in Canada - Register for Goodness, Truth and Beauty ... and the Encounter With Evil
- Wow ESPN story on Basketball Star Shelly Pennefather who left $200K contract to be a Cloistered Nun
- #BreakingNews US Bishops call for "responsible gun laws" after 250th Mass Shooting - Full Text