- Dear Reader your Kind Assistance is Needed - Please consider any Donation we Need you Help!
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Pope Francis at Pentecost Mass says " Holy Spirit, our harmony,...infuse your peace in the Church and in the world." Full Text Homily
- Top Hymns to the Holy Spirit for Pentecost to Share - Wow Breathtaking Music
- #BreakingNews Join Religious Freedom Week - Free Resources for Churches from US Bishops - Full Text
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
- #BreakingNews Christians are undergoing a Genocide as Revealed in New report by BBC
Sunday, July 15, 2018
Wow Football Star Antoine Greizmann who Helped France Win the World Cup says "By influence, I bathe in religion since childhood...."
Antoine Griezmann started his career with Atlético Madrid and then the Team de France but also his faith. Team France won the World Cup 2018 against Croatia with his help. Antoine was born on March 21, 1991 in Mâcon, France. Early in his career he was rejected by teams in France due to his small size. "By influence, I bathe in religion since childhood.... I continue, punctually, to light candles in the churches..."said Griezmann. Like some of his teammates his tattoos express faith; he has a tattoo of Jesus above a Christ the Redeemer statue, but also a set of rosary beads Rosary of the Virgin Mary, to whom he explains his mother often refers. His mother is a fervent Catholic. "I feed on all beliefs," said Griezmann. Antoine married his wife Erika Choperena from Spain in 2017. They have one daughter, named Mia, whom they recently baptized. His sister, Maud, was miraculously freed from the Bataclan attack in France. Antoine Griezmann did not fail to thank "the one who is above ...".