- Powerful Novena to the Most Holy Trinity with Litany and Chaplet Prayers to Share!
- What is the Holy Trinity - 10 Points you Need to Know about the Trinity from the Catechism, Bible and History
- Dear Reader your Kind Assistance is Needed - Please consider any Donation we Need you Help!
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Pope Francis at Pentecost Mass says " Holy Spirit, our harmony,...infuse your peace in the Church and in the world." Full Text Homily
- Top Hymns to the Holy Spirit for Pentecost to Share - Wow Breathtaking Music
- #BreakingNews Join Religious Freedom Week - Free Resources for Churches from US Bishops - Full Text
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
- #BreakingNews Christians are undergoing a Genocide as Revealed in New report by BBC
Saturday, April 28, 2018
#BreakingNews RIP Alfie Evans - 23-month-old toddler has Died after Full Life Support was Removed
"My gladiator lay down his shield and gained his wings... absolutely heartbroken." The Evans, Alfie's parents lost all legal challenges to a court ruling allowing the hospital to withdraw ventilation. The boy had his life support withdrawn on Monday. The legal campaign, launched by Mr Evans and Alfie's mother Kate James, became a world-wide story as they and supporters objected to doctors treatment. The case drew support from Pope Francis, who asked that "their desire to seek new forms of treatment may be granted". Earlier in April, Mr Evans pleaded with him to "save our son". He was given Italian citizenship and a plane but the Hospital refused to let him go.