- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- Pope Francis at Corpus Christi Mass says "Before the Eucharist, Jesus made the Bread, this humble Bread that contains the whole of the Church, we learn...to praise God..." with Procession - Full Text
- Powerful Prayer to Jesus in the Eucharist - The Litany of the Blessed Sacrament to Share!
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Dear Reader your Kind Assistance is Needed - Please consider any Donation we Need you Help!
- #BreakingNews Join Religious Freedom Week - Free Resources for Churches from US Bishops - Full Text
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
- #BreakingNews Christians are undergoing a Genocide as Revealed in New report by BBC
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Wow 350 Student Groups hold #ProLife Walk-Out across the Country
The Thomas More Society was be there to offer “legal help, free of charge, to students as they prepare to exercise their constitutional rights to stand up for life and to students who encounter a pro-abortion double standard at their schools,” said Richard Thompson, president and chief counsel of the Thomas More Law Center. The student helping to organize the event Brandon Gillespie said, “I just want to spread awareness about the cruel things that are happening in Planned Parenthood clinics across the country, the cruel murder of these children who have done nothing wrong.” Gillespie has inspired other students across the country to stand courageously for the dignity and sanctity of life. 1,700 people die every day because of abortion. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 600,000 abortions were performed in the U.S. in 2014—with Planned Parenthood responsible for more than a third. In 2016, Planned Parenthood claimed to have aborted 881 babies per day—or one every 98 seconds. Since Roe v. Wade, we have lost more than 60 million people to abortion. Gutierrez admits he is usually a shy guy and does not like to get out of his comfort zone, but he knows “[there are] issues in life you have to stand for and even though I’m a kid … if we don’t stand up for them, who will?” This generation is showing no fear in the face of liberal bias in the classroom and on university campuses. There are some things that pro-life students are seeing as more important than getting their peers’ and teachers’ approval. The moral conscience of our nation is rising. The voices of victims of the abortion industry are becoming louder. The wounded are becoming warriors, and abortion is becoming unthinkable. As a pro-life generation, we hope to one day take our future grandchildren to an abortion clinic-turned-museum to remember a time when the unborn had no voice, and to declare, “No more.” Editor's Edited from the Family Research Council.