- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- Pope Francis at Corpus Christi Mass says "Before the Eucharist, Jesus made the Bread, this humble Bread that contains the whole of the Church, we learn...to praise God..." with Procession - Full Text
- Powerful Prayer to Jesus in the Eucharist - The Litany of the Blessed Sacrament to Share!
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Dear Reader your Kind Assistance is Needed - Please consider any Donation we Need you Help!
- #BreakingNews Join Religious Freedom Week - Free Resources for Churches from US Bishops - Full Text
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
- #BreakingNews Christians are undergoing a Genocide as Revealed in New report by BBC
Monday, August 13, 2018
Saint August 14 : St. Maximillian Kolbe : Patron of Drug Addicts, #ProLife and #Journalists
7 January 1894 at Zdunska Wola, Poland
August 14, 1941, Auschwitz concentration camp, Poland
10 October 1982, Rome, Italy by Pope John Paul II
Basilica of the Immaculate Mediatrix of Grace, Niepokalanów, Poland
20th century, Pro-Life Movement, drug addiction, drug addicts, families, amateur radio