Ralph Vaughan Williams OM was born on the 12th of October 1872 and died on the 26th August 1958 and he was an English composer. Williams composed this magnificent Hymn for St. Margaret of Scotland. This version is sung by the Chapel Choir of the Royal Hospital Chelsea. It is from the album Earth & Sky: Vaughan Williams Choral Premières which was released on: 2018-09-14 with the conductor William Vann. Saint Margaret of Scotland, was also known as Margaret of Wessex. She was an English princess and a Scottish queen. Margaret was called "The Pearl of Scotland". She was born in exile in the Kingdom of Hungary, she was the sister of Edgar Ætheling, the uncrowned Anglo-Saxon King of England. She was born in 1045, Mecseknádasd, Hungary and died on November 16, 1093, in Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh, United Kingdom. Her husband was Malcolm III of Scotland (m. 1070–1093) and they had eight children together.
Catholic News World
- Holy Mass Online - Readings and Video : Monday, May 25, 2020 - #Eucharist in Eastertide - Your Virtual Church
- Wow Former Doctor turned Dominican Seminarian Returns to Hospital to Work putting Priestly Studies on Hold
- Why is May the Month of Mary - Free Resources - FAQ about Blessed Mary to Share!
- Pope Francis writes Letter Encouraging Everyone to Pray the Rosary while "contemplating the face of Christ" Full Text with Special Prayers
- Novena to St. Joseph - Miracle Prayer for Work and other Special Prayers
- Wow Latest Statistics show Percentage of Catholics in the World has Grown to 1.329 Billion People Globally
- Donate Today! SCROLL down to Read all the New Stories - Newspaper format - Donations are Welcome!