Today on the Memorial of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, Pope Francis met with pilgrims who came from around the world at the general audience. He gave 6 special messages to pilgrims from around the world about the Rosary.
Here are the 6 special messages he told the pilgrims today:
1. We ask, through the intercession of Our Lady of the Rosary, for the grace to be men and women of integrity and worthy of faith, so that, in prayer, the Lord unites each of us in his life and gives us peace and serenity. God bless you!
2. Today's feast of the Blessed Virgin of the Rosary reminds us of the importance of contemplative prayer. By meditating on the mysteries of salvation, the face of love of God himself that we are called to contemplate in eternity is revealed more and more. May Our Lady be our sure guide on the path to the Lord.
3. I invite you to take the rosary in your hand every day and to raise your gaze to Our Lady, a sign of consolation and sure hope. May the Holy Virgin enlighten and protect the entire pilgrimage of your life to the Father's House! Thank you.
4. Today we celebrate the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. I invite you to pray the rosary, and to carry it in your hands or in your pockets. The recitation of the rosary is the most beautiful prayer we can offer to the Virgin Mary; it is a contemplation on the stages of the life of Jesus the Savior with his Mother Mary and is a weapon that protects us from evils and temptations. God bless you all!
5. Today we celebrate the memory of the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Rosary. Our Lady in her apparitions often exhorted the recitation of the Rosary, especially in the face of threats looming over the world. Even today, in this time of pandemic, it is necessary to hold the rosary in our hands, praying for ourselves, for our loved ones and for all people. I entrust you all to the Queen of the Rosary and I cordially bless you.
6. I invite everyone to rediscover, especially during this month of October, the beauty of the prayer of the Rosary, which has nourished the faith of the Christian people through the centuries.