|John 20: 1
|1||Now on the first day of the week Mary Mag'dalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.|
|2||So she ran, and went to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one whom Jesus loved, and said to them, "They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid him."|
|3||Peter then came out with the other disciple, and they went toward the tomb.|
|4||They both ran, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first;|
|5||and stooping to look in, he saw the linen cloths lying there, but he did not go in.|
|6||Then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; he saw the linen cloths lying,|
|7||and the napkin, which had been on his head, not lying with the linen cloths but rolled up in a place by itself.|
|8||Then the other disciple, who reached the tomb first, also went in, and he saw and believed;|
Catholic News World
- #BreakingNews US Bishops Statement on Protests "..the violence of recent nights is self-destructive..Nothing is gained by violence.." Full Text
- At Pentecost Sunday Mass Pope Francis says "Come, Holy Spirit: you are harmony; make us builders of unity." Full Text Homily + Video
- Top Hymns to the Holy Spirit for Pentecost to SHARE - Wow Breathtaking Music!
- What is Pentecost? 10 Things to Know and SHARE - The Holy Spirit descends on Us at #Pentecost
- Donate Today! SCROLL down to Read all the New Stories - Newspaper format - Donations are Welcome!