Inspired by a true story "I want to know you" reveals how abortion leaves a devastating effect on the mother. Watch this touching True Story of a Mother and how her Abortion affected her....
Contrary to popular opinion abortion hurts women.
8 Facts about Abortion - Share...
The following figures, referenced below from an Elliott Institute publication, are eight evidence-based facts about the consequences of abortion for women' health. I have, where possible linked the references to the original sources.
1. 31% of women having abortions report suffering physical health complications (1)
2. 10% of women having abortions suffer immediate, potentially life-threatening complications (2, 3, 4)
3. Women have a 65% higher risk of clinical depression following abortion vs. childbirth (5)
4. 65% of women suffer symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) after abortion (1)
5. Women's death rates from various causes after abortion are 3.5 times higher than after giving birth (6, 7)
6. Many women describe their experience as 'a nightmare', which can hardly equated with 'choice'. 60% of women surveyed after abortion responded that: 'Part of me died' (1)
7. Suicide rates among women who have abortions are six times higher than those who give birth (7, 8)
8. Abortion increases a woman's risk of future miscarriages by 60% (9)