1. "Trust Christ because Christ trusts you" (World Youth Day 2002).
2. “The Eucharist is the secret of my day. It gives strength and meaning to all my activities of service to the Church and to the whole world.” Saint Pope John Paul II said to youth in 1997.
3. "Faith and Reason are like two wings of the human spirit by which is soars to the truth.”
4. “I plead with you! Never, ever give up on hope, never doubt, never tire, and never become discouraged. Be not afraid.
For More Breaking News, Novena Prayers, and Free Catholic Movies LIKE http://fb.com/catholicnewsworld5. “Do not be afraid to take a chance on peace, to teach peace, to live peace...Peace will be the last word of history.”
6. “It is the duty of every man to uphold the dignity of every woman.”
7. “We are not the sum of our weaknesses and failures; we are the sum of the Father’s love for us and our real capacity to become the image of his Son.” (WYD, Closing Homily, 5)
8. “The future is in your hearts and in your hands. God is entrusting to you the task, at once difficult and uplifting, of working with him in the building of the civilization of love.” (Downsview Address, 4)
9. “Dear young people, let yourselves be taken over by the light of Christ, and spread that light wherever you are.” (Downsview Address, 5) 7.
10. " And if, in the depths of your hearts, you feel the same call to the priesthood or consecrated life, do not be afraid to follow Christ on the royal road of the Cross!” (Closing Homily, 5)