- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- Pope Francis at Corpus Christi Mass says "Before the Eucharist, Jesus made the Bread, this humble Bread that contains the whole of the Church, we learn...to praise God..." with Procession - Full Text
- Powerful Prayer to Jesus in the Eucharist - The Litany of the Blessed Sacrament to Share!
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Dear Reader your Kind Assistance is Needed - Please consider any Donation we Need you Help!
- #BreakingNews Join Religious Freedom Week - Free Resources for Churches from US Bishops - Full Text
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
- #BreakingNews Christians are undergoing a Genocide as Revealed in New report by BBC
Friday, July 13, 2018
Wow World Cup Finals Croatian Coach Prays the Rosary for his Team and Entrusts all to God!
SHARE this Amazing True Story to Inspire others to Entrust all to God!From an early age he was a minister in the Franciscan church near home in Livno. Dalic said in an interview with Glas Koncila, the unofficial weekly of the Archdiocese of Zagreb, Each of us, in one way or another carries his cross. Difficult moments come, and man does not have to give up, let himself sink, fall. However, "only with faith can man return more qualitatively on the right path. It is necessary to carry the cross in the most dignified way possible, to carry it with strength and strength. In situations that seem to be without a solution, there is a solution, but it is necessary to believe" Now, he says, "I understand that man must consecrate himself to the family and not just run after work and money". He affirms that "God is present daily in my family and in my life, ... and for all that he has done in my life I can thank the faith and the good God". When in pictures Dalic sometimes takes a rather strange pose, that is, his right hand in his pocket and with his left hand he gives directions to his players. The coach provides the explanation:
"The rosary is always with me, and when I feel a little rough, I put my hand in my pocket, clasp the rosary, and everything becomes simpler".
Dalic explains that rosary he has with him, was blessed in Medjugorje (the place where he goes to pray and where he went before leaving for Russia), it is not for superstition, nor is it, in this case, a prayer to win the game. The squeezing in his hand is instead the sign with which he, through the intercession of Mary, entrusts himself with faith to the Lord in every moment of his life, also professional.