Catholic News World
- Latest Statistics show the Catholic Faith in South Korea Grew from 3.9 to 5.86 Million People
- US Bishops Promote 9 Days for Life Prayers : January 21-29, 2020 with Free Resources - Pro-Life Prayers
- Happy New Year! 10 Easy Ways to make 2020 Peaceful! - Share and Change the World!
- Wow Thousands of University Students in Phoenix learn Evangelization from FOCUS with Nuncio, a Cardinal, Matt Maher and more! - Video
- SCROLL down to Read all the New Stories - Newspaper format - Donations are Welcome!
Monday, April 25, 2016
Shared from Thenews.pl
Ted Cruz and John Kasich are joining to prevent Donald Trump from obtaining the Republican presidential nomination. Late Sunday the pair released statements announcing a strategy aimed at blocking Trump from gaining the 1,237 delegates to claim to GOP nomination. Trump replied on Twitter. "Wow, just announced that Lyin' Ted and Kasich are going to collude in order to keep me from getting the Republican nomination. DESPERATION!" Cruz has stayed in second place behind Trump. Kasich is also low in funds thus this makes sense . Cruz has often called for Kasich to move aside. "The primary has done the job it's supposed to do, it has narrowed the field. As we stand here today, there are two people with any plausible path whatsoever to the nomination, me and Donald Trump," Cruz said Sunday in Terre Haute, Indiana.