- Pope Francis says "This is how one becomes a true disciple of Jesus....: "Be merciful, as your Father is merciful" Full Text
- Happy Birthday JCE Catholic News World! 10 Year Anniversary of Catholic News reaching 200 Countries!
- Wow a Rosary Bowl to Fill the Nation with Prayer on August 21-25 in the Capital - Ottawa
- What is the Eucharist or Communion? 5 Points on the Eucharist to Share from the Bible and Catechism
- A Growing Community - St. Mother Teresa Syro-Malabar Catholic Church is Filled with Joy!
- New US Government Report Released on International Religious Freedom - Ambassador Brownback explains - Video
- #BreakingNews over 200,000 people at March for Life in Poland - Annual Pro-Life March in 130 Cities
- Wow Nearly 3 Million people at Uganda, Martyrs' Day in Africa - with Pilgrims from around the World!
Saturday, March 31, 2018
The Stations of the Cross reenactment was organized by St. Francis of Assisi Church in Toronto's Little Italy. The procession organizer Joe Martino, who is originally from Italy and has been involved with the church for more than five decades. Newly elected Conservative Leader Doug Ford joined the procession on Friday March 30, 2018. “We started with the procession 56 years ago and we continue to do this in memory of our Lord,” Martino said. The suffering of Christ is re-enacted each year with several men and women acting as the biblical figures. Toronto Mayor John Tory, Ontario PC leader Doug Ford and Councillor Giorgio Mammoliti were among the thousands in attendance.